I always put my heart into arts and poetry. I am an intuitive writer in a room of darkness. I seek for what can be sought and who peels for what can’t be seen. I am great in giving range and sewing enigmatic expressions while untying twisted knots with unflattering end.
World is a big art created by the genius artist which is God. I don’t want to be artist and never will I be, I just want to be myself, sharing my thoughts, my crafts, and my talent. ❤
1: Love yourself, Love your flaws, and Love your skills.
2: Never compare yourself to anyone for we all have our own identity and personality.
3. Set a goal for your future. A kind of plan that will boost and urge you to work more.
4. Listen to the people around you and learn from them.
5. Look back at the past and smile that it happened.
6. Find someone/something worth to fall.
7. Be generous but don’t give yourself too someone.
8. Know your limits and setting up your goal.
9. Priority your needs instead of wants
10. Be thankful because God is awesome.
(This would remind me what should I do in everyday living)
#Iamblessed #Thinkpositive #Beoptimistic
and I make it real no matter what.. In God’s guidance I know I will.. :)
parang nakakadurog na puso na malaman mong may isang babaeng mukha ng perpekto, pero magagawa padin lokohin ng walang kwentang lalaki. Siguro ngayon ang laki ng pagsisisi nya na ginawa nya un sa kaibigan ko pero yung kaisa isang pagkakamali mahirap ng itama.. Yung habang kinukwento nya napaluha nalang ako kahit di saken nangyari, kasi babae ka eh ramdam mo yun, kung gaano kahirap lokohin nung nag iisang taong pinaglaban mo ng matagal.. Naniniwala pa din ako sa karma. Yung power of silence na hinayaan mo nalang kasi meron darating na mas magandang kapalit.
Unknown (via ashtrayreel)
One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayal. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go.
Lessons Learned in Life (via jewbaru)